Egg donors help give the joy of parenthood and earn financial rewards for their time
Helping hopeful parents build their families is an amazing gift that egg donors provide. In addition to supporting others in fulfilling their dreams of having a baby, the egg donor gains the gift of financial compensation for her time.
Requirements for egg donors
Women must meet various criteria to qualify as Ovation egg donors. These criteria help to ensure that egg donors have a positive experience and that hopeful parents receive high-quality eggs.
- Age. Donors must be between the ages of 21 and 28.
- Body mass index. We require a body mass index, or BMI, that falls within 18.5 and 24.9.
- Health. Donors should practice wellness and a healthy lifestyle.
If you meet these preliminary requirements, you’re ready to move on to the next steps.
What to expect from the donation process
Our Ovation Donor Services coordinators will make the experience of egg donation as clear and simple as possible. The process usually takes four to six weeks for egg donors to complete.
- Complete a short online questionnaire
- Speak with one of our egg donor coordinators who will answer your questions and walk you through the process of egg donation
- Receive a medical and psychological check-up
- Undergo state-of-the-art genetic screening
- Consult with a legal expert and complete the required paperwork
- Begin ovarian stimulation and receive close monitoring from our expert staff in the weeks leading up to your egg retrieval
- Receive $5,000 for your time, after egg retrieval
At Ovation, we welcome both first-time donor applicants and those who have already experienced the altruistic joys of egg donation.
Contact us to learn more about the incredible experience of egg donation.